- Animation, This film is entirely animated, and very well done at that. the only thing I would criticize is the fact that I just noticed that woody flops his arms about while running, but I suppose that was added for comedic effect.
- Story, I just loved it, at some points it even had me moving my head, wide-eyed towards the screen wondering what was going to happen next, pretty awesome.
- A kids film that an adult could actually watch quite comfortably.
- The Trilogy has ended, I seriously wanted them to make more, I loved this one, so make more and more people will love them!
- Doesn’t fill the gap from when Andy was a young child to his teenage years, although apparently they where left in a box for a while, so I suppose the gap is filled, but not satisfactorily.
All in all, as I have mentioned a few times I loved it, and you too should watch, maybe with a younger person so you can keep your respect/masculinity by saying you were forced to (of course they will believe you). Super film, shame they probably won’t make more though. If you liked this then I suggest any other film made by Disney, Some were pretty good and others I have not personally seen.