- Unique way of addressing characters, I haven’t seen this before in a film since none of the 3 main characters are addressed by their actual names or even by there nicknames, not sure how they got away with that
- Realism, Nobody in this film was pulling of crazy back flips dual wielding sub machine guns, Now however cool that may look, its nice to have some realistic gun fights in a film, like this.
- Explains the story, which is nice even though it was pretty straightforward, the flashbacks helped.
- Story, It wasn’t the best structured story and while it had me thinking at point in the film, you could have probably guessed most of it from quite near the start.
- Lack of emotion, While there was some emotion there wasn’t enough to fill me with emotions as well
All in all I quite liked this film, I wouldn’t really want to watch it again (at least not for a while) so I’d recommend this for a rental. There are probably a few other films out there that are like this but not many, I’d like to see another film of this kind but with a slightly better structured storyline. There are probably better films out there, but I wouldn’t pass it over, at least give it a watch.
Thanks For Reading!