- Action scenes made up for most of the bad storyline, but that can’t make up for a film with a terrible story, unfortunately for this film.
- CGI Made the action scenes look good, which provided a boost to the experience.
- Lack of a decent storyline, which is always important to captivate the viewer, and make them want to keep on watching. Without it, it left me bored, and I can imagine someone wanting to leave halfway through viewing this film.
- Some of the plot is very unbelievable, and there are many plot holes.
- The film simply wasn’t directed and edited in an interesting fashion, and this made it even harder to sit through the whole thing.
- I didn’t find any of the performances interesting in the slightest. This isn’t helped by the characters being uninteresting themselves.
I quite liked this film and although the story lacked imperative points which made me cringe slightly but wasn’t so bad that I cried. Also that the fact that nobody ran around screaming that there is some aliens/guy with superpowers wrecking stuff left, right and centre, and instead just started filming it and uploading to YouTube™. Also the internet plays a small part here as to be totally invisible, they need to be off the internet which isn’t actually a difficult task but does pose a problem. I’d suggest you rent this film, watching in the cinema is nice for the action scenes, but that isn’t really necessary.