- Sam Rockwell, Pretty awesome actor, and did his stuff in that film which as I stated, almost made me cry, and thats pretty rare you know (not).
- Story, it was quite well thought out, could have been better, although it was made better by emotions and other things.
- Emotional scenes, this was running wild near the end, and I felt pretty sad for Sam during that point, which is pretty good in a film, especially when you don’t expect it.
- Kevin Spacey makes a great robot.
- Ending, could have been a little better, but was quite good anyway, Made better by that acting.
- Sam was pretty much the only person on the base aside from GERTY, which means that there isn’t much versatility in the mono/dialogue.
Unfortunately in this film there is pretty much speaking from Sam to either GERTY or the communications thing that he uses to talk to Earth, and while it does get repetitive it does change about half-way through. From this film now Sam Rockwell is one of my favourite actors, good Job! I suggest you DVD this, you will probably want to watch it again.